Test a payment terminal by pressing physical buttons then insert and remove a credit card.
Tapster 2 was customized to become “PayBot”. A new jig holds the payment terminal, arms were strengthened to push the physical buttons, and a new mechanism was built to handle the card insertion.
- Delta-style robot for quick movements
- Steel-rod arms push physical buttons on the device
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end effector
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go
- Software: Firmata firmware
- Motion System: Servo-driven X, Y, Z-axis
- Power: 9v power supply included
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port