A customer needed to automate access to the bootloader mode of a mobile phone.
Sidekick 1.5 can access side buttons as well as tap the touchscreen of a smartphone.
Please refer to the video below.
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end effector
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go
Can be combined with a second Sidekick Robot for multi-touch (pinch and zoom) functionality
- Tappable Area: 160mm x 80mm
- Software: Firmata firmware
- Electronics: Arduino Uno
- Power: 12V power output (100V-220V input power supply included)
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port
- Multi-touch Gestures: For use cases requiring multi-touch gestures like zoom or pinch, two Sidekick robots can be combined.
- Camera: a camera can be mounted to capture screenshots