Customer needed to turn on the phone, connect to wifi, launch an app, interact with the app, and capture screen shots of the process.
Tapster 3 with the Push Button Module and a mounted Camera enabled every step in the customer process.
- Delta design
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end effector
- Sliding mounts and grips enable multiple configurations to press top, side, or back buttons of the customer’s device.
- Mounted USB camera to capture screen shots
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go with minimal set-up
- Tappable Area: 200mm x 100mm x 30mm
- Software: Grbl firmware; programmed by G-code
- Motion System: Dynamixel XL series
- USB camera: 2MP full HD 1080; M12 2.8-12mm varifocal lens
- Power: 12V power supply included
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port
Tapster 3 Common Customizations:
- Custom jig to hold non-phone devices
- Add PBM (Push Button Module) to push physical buttons
- Add mounted USB camera to capture screen shots
Photo is Tapster 3 customized with PBM and mounted camera