A customer needs to test an tablet-sized device used to accept information from a medical professional.
Tapster Slide can be programmed to interact with the device just as a human would.
- Gantry design enables smooth, quick movement from one point to another
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end-effector
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go
- Tappable Area: 250 mm x 250 mm
- Motion Control: Stepper motor driven X-axis & Y-axis motion; Servo motor driven Z-axis (pen lift / tapping) motion
- Electronics: ESP32 microcontroller; Pololu DRV8825 microstepping stepper motor driver carrier boards
- Software: Grbl firmware; programmed with G-code
- Power: 12V DC power output (100V-240V input power supply included)
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port
A newer addition to the Tapster portfolio of products, Slide has not yet been customized beyond its standard form.
Expected customizations include a mounted camera, device specific jig, and push button capability (PRB).