A customer needed to tap the touchscreen of a mobile phone and interact with the native apps, but the interaction needed to occur within a small confined space.
Tapster Tbot taps the touchscreen with a stylus and fits within a small footprint and low vertical space.
- CoreXY, midTbot design
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end effector
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go
- Tappable Area: 140 mm x 80 m
- Software: Grbl firmware; programmed with G-code supported by a large online community
- Electronics: Arduino Nano microcontroller ; Pololu A4988 microstepping stepper motor driver carrier boards
- Motion Control: Stepper motor driven X-axis & Y-axis motion; servo motor driven Z-axis (pen lift / tapping) motion
- Power: 12V power output (100V-220V input power supply included
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port
Most often customers add push button capability (via PBR) and / or select to have a mounted USB camera added to the configuration.
Please also refer to the portfolio page for Tbot with Push Button and Camera.