Customer needed to turn on the phone, launch an app, interact with the app, and capture screen shots of the process.
Tapster Tbot with Push Button Capabilities and a mounted Camera enabled every step in the customer process.
- CoreXY, midTbot design
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end effector
- Sliding mounts and grips enable multiple configurations to press top, side, or back buttons of the customer’s device.
- Mounted USB camera to capture screen shots
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go
- Tappable Area: 80mm x 240mm
- Software: Grbl firmware; programmed by G-code
- Motion System: Stepper-motor driven X-and Y-axis; Micro-servo driven Z-axis (stylus pen lift and tap) and side button pushing
- USB camera
- Power: 9V and 12V power supply included
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port
Tbot Common Customizations:
- Custom jig to hold non-phone devices
- Add PBR (Push Button Robot) to push physical buttons
- Add mounted USB camera to capture screen shots
Photo is Tbot customized with PBR and mounted camera