A customer use case required the tapping and interaction of a tablet-sized device.
Solution: Tapster Tbot XL has a large tappable area capable of tapping and swiping a tablet sized device. The customer used their own custom jig to lock the device in place.
- CoreXY, midTbot design
- Rubber-tipped capacitive touchscreen end effector
- Ships assembled, tested, and ready to go
- Tappable Area: 240 mm x 170 mm
- Software: Grbl firmware; programmed with G-code
- Motion Control: Stepper motor driven X-axis & Y-axis motion; Servo motor driven Z-axis (pen lift / tapping) motion
- Power: 12V power output (100V-220V input power supply included)
- Computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- USB port
- Custom jig to hold larger IoT devices
- Push button capability (PBR )
- Mounted USB camera to capture screen shots